A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lumsden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lumsden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lumsden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumsden graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lumsden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Lumsden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Lumsden practice?
- Dr. David Lumsden has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lumsden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.