Dr. David Lumsden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Really the Best
Dr. Lumsden is very interested in fixing your pain through every means possible. He does many things before considering surgery. I feel very comfortable with him and the fact that he's nit just a doctor with a prescription pad ! We need more like him

September 27th, 2016
Without doubt the best experience I have had with a physician or a surgeon nonetheless. He was polite, friendly, easy going and professional. He saw me, examined me, answered my questions. I only waited five mintues to see him. On multiple visits he is usually directly on time and efficient. Highly recommended.

May 16th, 2016
Quick, easy appointment, efficient and to the point, pleasant and smart about medicine in general. I walked in for my appointment at 1:30 about 10 minutes early and he saw me right away. He is usually on time and direct, but complete in conversation. Good doc. Highly recommended.

March 10th, 2016
He is a terrible doctor and doesn't care about you or your injury at all!!!! Sent me back to work doing heavy lifting with a torn rotator cuff, which just exacerbated the problem. I had to go to a second doctor to get any treatment. Three years later, the shoulder still gives me problems, in part due to his making the injury so much worse by making me work through it. He didn't care about the near delirious and extremely crippling pain he was putting me through at the time, with no relief or intent to treat the problem.

September 30th, 2015
Excellent Doctor in every aspect. He has done surgery on me twice. Only does it if absolutely necessary. Quick recovery because of his attention to details and his staff. I'm Good as new.

September 16th, 2015
Awesome doctor right to the point

December 14th, 2014
highly recommended
very good bedside manor and very clear and patient when explaining details and values your time as well as his and does not push needless procedures and julia his assistance is awesome to deal with

February 20th, 2013
Best ortopedic in Md!

January 9th, 2012
Dr. David Lumsden
Without a doubt the best Orthopediatric physician in Eastern Baltimore County. His bedside manner is superior and his professionalism is outstanding. He is a gift to the medical profession.

September 15th, 2011
Worst doctor ever.

October 4th, 2010
Poor Care: Lack of knowledge and overall bad experience
This Doctor's credentials should be reviewed. He was unable to diagnose me properly or treat me with proper bedside manners. His professionalism is very much in question...and I would avoid this doctor and see one who accually knows what he's doing. A very traumatic experience overall

August 15th, 2010
Very Special Doctor
I first met him in the emergency room in the hospital after spiking myself on a 1/2" piece of rusty metal rebar. I have many medical issues. There was a hole punched in the calf off my leg and extended up to my knee. I was sure I would have a horrible scar. He did a fantastic job and if I did not know where the scar was I would not be able to find it. He is professional, caring and a perfectionist. He will go above and beyond to make you the best that you can be. I met him 8 years ago and have had many procedures perfomed by him and will not let anyone touch me medically unless they are referred by him.