Dr. David Lumsden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lumsden?

Really the Best

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Lumsden is very interested in fixing your pain through every means possible. He does many things before considering surgery. I feel very comfortable with him and the fact that he's nit just a doctor with a prescription pad ! We need more like him

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Without doubt the best experience I have had with a physician or a surgeon nonetheless. He was polite, friendly, easy going and professional. He saw me, examined me, answered my questions. I only waited five mintues to see him. On multiple visits he is usually directly on time and efficient. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Quick, easy appointment, efficient and to the point, pleasant and smart about medicine in general. I walked in for my appointment at 1:30 about 10 minutes early and he saw me right away. He is usually on time and direct, but complete in conversation. Good doc. Highly recommended.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

He is a terrible doctor and doesn't care about you or your injury at all!!!! Sent me back to work doing heavy lifting with a torn rotator cuff, which just exacerbated the problem. I had to go to a second doctor to get any treatment. Three years later, the shoulder still gives me problems, in part due to his making the injury so much worse by making me work through it. He didn't care about the near delirious and extremely crippling pain he was putting me through at the time, with no relief or intent to treat the problem.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Excellent Doctor in every aspect. He has done surgery on me twice. Only does it if absolutely necessary. Quick recovery because of his attention to details and his staff. I'm Good as new.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Awesome doctor right to the point

highly recommended

Posted on December 14th, 2014

very good bedside manor and very clear and patient when explaining details and values your time as well as his and does not push needless procedures and julia his assistance is awesome to deal with

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Best ortopedic in Md!

Dr. David Lumsden

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Without a doubt the best Orthopediatric physician in Eastern Baltimore County. His bedside manner is superior and his professionalism is outstanding. He is a gift to the medical profession.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Worst doctor ever.

Poor Care: Lack of knowledge and overall bad experience

Posted on October 5th, 2010

This Doctor's credentials should be reviewed. He was unable to diagnose me properly or treat me with proper bedside manners. His professionalism is very much in question...and I would avoid this doctor and see one who accually knows what he's doing. A very traumatic experience overall

Very Special Doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2010

I first met him in the emergency room in the hospital after spiking myself on a 1/2" piece of rusty metal rebar. I have many medical issues. There was a hole punched in the calf off my leg and extended up to my knee. I was sure I would have a horrible scar. He did a fantastic job and if I did not know where the scar was I would not be able to find it. He is professional, caring and a perfectionist. He will go above and beyond to make you the best that you can be. I met him 8 years ago and have had many procedures perfomed by him and will not let anyone touch me medically unless they are referred by him.