A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lundin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lundin, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lundin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lundin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Lundin practice?
Dr. David Lundin practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Pomona Surgeons.