A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lundin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lundin, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lundin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Lundin MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lundin practice?
- Dr. David Lundin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lundin practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Pomona Surgeons.