A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lundy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lundy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Lundy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Lundy practice?
- Dr. David Lundy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lundy practices Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Gastroenterologists.