A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lupo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lupo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lupo, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupo graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lupo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Drew Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Lupo FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lupo practice?
- Dr. David Lupo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lupo practices Urology near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Urologists.