A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Luschini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Luschini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luschini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luschini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Luschini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Luschini graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Luschini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Luschini MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Luschini practice?
- Dr. David Luschini has 1 office location.
Dr. David Luschini practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Geriatric Doctors.