A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Luschini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Luschini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luschini
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luschini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Luschini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Luschini graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Luschini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Luschini MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Luschini practice?
- Dr. David Luschini has 1 office location.
Dr. David Luschini practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Geriatric Doctors.