A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lustig is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lustig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lustig DO is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Lustig practice?
- Dr. David Lustig has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lustig practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.