A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lustig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Lustig practice?
Dr. David Lustig practices Neurology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Neurologists.