A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Luterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Luterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luterman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Luterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luterman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Luterman MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Luterman practice?
- Dr. David Luterman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Luterman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.