A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Luterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Luterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luterman
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Luterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Luterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luterman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Luterman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Luterman practice?
- Dr. David Luterman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Luterman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.