Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Jan 20th, 2016

He is very caring. He has literally saved my wife's life because of his treating her for her pah. He is very straight forward with her & her treatment.

Great advocate for my husband show details Great advocate for my husband
Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Luterman was such a great advocate for my husband. He was thoughtful, kind, and very much the consummate professional. He treated my husband for a very rare condition. I will always be thankful for the love and care he showed me and my husband.

very unprofessional show details very unprofessional
Jul 31st, 2012

On my first appointment with David Luterman, he told me he could try lots of different medicines with me. He only tried 3 medicines and then said I needed to see a sleep counselor. On the first visit he spent a lot of time talking about a party he was taking his wife to that night. I found him very unprofessional. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR LUTERMAN TO ANYONE.

Ultra Distance Triathlete SWEARS by Dr. Luterman! show details Ultra Distance Triathlete SWEARS by Dr. Luterman!
Oct 8th, 2010

I was diagnosed with exercise induced asthma 10 years ago and stayed with the same medicinal regimen until I met Dr. Luterman. Despite all of his knowledge and experience he decided it was best to try different medications to see what would work best during races like the Ironman Triathlon. I use the 9 mile run around White Rock Lake as a time test. After my first regimen change I was able to do the same run 11 minutes faster with a heart rate below the average of all my previous runs. I was blown away. That was only step one. We've worked together since then and he's helped make me a MUCH faster athlete. He never acted like a 'now-it-all' and took a LOT of time in working to improve my endurance. I HIGHLY recommend him to any type of athlete.

Very competent, caring physician. show details Very competent, caring physician.
Sep 12th, 2008

Dr. Luterman saw me one time, diagnosed the problem that other physicians had missed and literally saved my life. He was really upfront with me, gave me the facts and then gave me his plan for treating the problem. Since then,I have greatly improved under his care. I recommend him, without any hesitation. His patients are in safe hands.