Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Great advocate for my husband show details Great advocate for my husband
Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Luterman was such a great advocate for my husband. He was thoughtful, kind, and very much the consummate professional. He treated my husband for a very rare condition. I will always be thankful for the love and care he showed me and my husband.

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF show details EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR AND STAFF
by Dana on Feb 12th, 2015

I had been diagnosed with COPD and damage to my lungs from a suba accident. I was given FIVE YEARS TO LIVE AT THE AGE OF 44. I had seen several doctors before Dr. Luterman but none were able to help me. I finally meet DR. LUTERMAN and his LOVING CARING Assistant TONJA !!! Dr. Luterman placed me in a lung rehab program and on oxygen therapy increasing my quality of life instantly. To further increase my life expectancy from 5 years to 10 years he placed me in a program for Lung Reduction Surgery. I was approved for the surgery and lived 10 additional years. In late 2013 I became extremely Ill not expecting to live. In the year 2014 at the age of 54 with Dr. Luterman's devoted help and expertise I was approved for a Lung Transplant. On June 18, 2014, I was blessed with a double lung transplant and I have been given another chance for life. What else can I say about Dr. Luterman- HE IS A 10 STAR DOCTOR ON A 5 STAR SCALE

very unprofessional show details very unprofessional
Jul 31st, 2012

On my first appointment with David Luterman, he told me he could try lots of different medicines with me. He only tried 3 medicines and then said I needed to see a sleep counselor. On the first visit he spent a lot of time talking about a party he was taking his wife to that night. I found him very unprofessional. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR LUTERMAN TO ANYONE.

Ultra Distance Triathlete SWEARS by Dr. Luterman! show details Ultra Distance Triathlete SWEARS by Dr. Luterman!
Oct 8th, 2010

I was diagnosed with exercise induced asthma 10 years ago and stayed with the same medicinal regimen until I met Dr. Luterman. Despite all of his knowledge and experience he decided it was best to try different medications to see what would work best during races like the Ironman Triathlon. I use the 9 mile run around White Rock Lake as a time test. After my first regimen change I was able to do the same run 11 minutes faster with a heart rate below the average of all my previous runs. I was blown away. That was only step one. We've worked together since then and he's helped make me a MUCH faster athlete. He never acted like a 'now-it-all' and took a LOT of time in working to improve my endurance. I HIGHLY recommend him to any type of athlete.

Very competent, caring physician. show details Very competent, caring physician.
Sep 12th, 2008

Dr. Luterman saw me one time, diagnosed the problem that other physicians had missed and literally saved my life. He was really upfront with me, gave me the facts and then gave me his plan for treating the problem. Since then,I have greatly improved under his care. I recommend him, without any hesitation. His patients are in safe hands.