A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lynch, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Friedreich Ataxia
- Gait Ataxia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robinson Lynch MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Lynch practice?
- Dr. David Lynch has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lynch practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.