A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lynch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lynch, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Friedreich Ataxia
- Gait Ataxia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Lynch practice?
Dr. David Lynch practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.