A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Abbott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marine Abbott MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Abbott practice?
- Dr. David Abbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Abbott practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Downingtown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.