A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Abbott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marine Abbott MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Abbott practice?
- Dr. David Abbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Abbott practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Downingtown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.