A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Abbott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marine Abbott MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Abbott practice?
- Dr. David Abbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Abbott practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Downingtown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.