A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Allen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Allen MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Allen practice?
- Dr. David Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Allen practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.