A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Fairmont General Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Anderson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Emergency Physicians.