A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arnold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Arnold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Arnold practice?
- Dr. David Arnold has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Arnold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA.
See Conway Orthopedic Surgeons.