A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arnold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arnold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Arnold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Arnold practice?
- Dr. David Arnold has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Arnold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA.
See Conway Orthopedic Surgeons.