A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Auerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auerbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Auerbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maxwell Auerbach MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. David Auerbach has 1 office location.
Dr. David Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.