A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Auerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Auerbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maxwell Auerbach MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. David Auerbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.