A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barclay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barclay
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barclay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barclay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barclay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moore Barclay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Barclay practice?
- Dr. David Barclay has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barclay practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.