A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barclay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barclay
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barclay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barclay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barclay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moore Barclay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Barclay practice?
- Dr. David Barclay has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Barclay practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.