A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barclay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barclay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barclay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moore Barclay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Barclay practice?
- Dr. David Barclay has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Barclay practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.