A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Barrett MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Barrett practice?
- Dr. David Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Barrett practices Urology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Lebanon Urologists.