A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bell, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew Bell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bell practice?
- Dr. David Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons and Pleasanton Sports Medicine Doctors.