A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bergman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bergman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moshe Bergman FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bergman practice?
- Dr. David Bergman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Bergman practices Pediatrics near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Alpharetta Pediatricians.