Pediatrician

9570 Nesbit Ferry Rd
Ste 201
Alpharetta, GA 30022
770-640-8119
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Excellent pediatrician  |  show details
by Dubs on Aug 6th, 2013

We researched a lot of doctors and Dr. B lived up to all the recommendations. He took his time with us in the hospital when our son was born and has never rushed us through an appointment. His diagnosis is always spot-on, and he has a very calming personality, which is great thing in a pediatrician. My kids have never been afraid of him, or of any of his staff.

|  Great doctor/great practice.  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr Bergman has been our pediatrician for over four years and he is a wonderful doctor for both mY children (6 and 3 years). I'm always able to get same day appointments, he even makes an attempt to meet you on the weekends if the kids are not feeling well. His staff are friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Bergman is a wonderful children's doctor. He takes what ever time is needed for his patients and parents during an appointment. They entire staff is thoughtful, knowledgeable & caring.

|  Perfect Choice!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

When we had our son almost 3 years ago, we had selected a group practice that had weekend hours. However, that simply did not work out. I suspected something was abnormal about his reflux and the doctors we were seeing were not responsive enough for a new mother and father. We were referred to Dr. Bergman. Although he is a single doctor (in practice) we took a leap of faith and called him. Without even having seen us or us having made our first appointment, he came to the phone between patients to speak to me directly. We spoke at length and then we made an appointment to take our son in. In one word, "AWESOME!" Dr. Bergman is patient, attentive, and doesn't waste our time with long waits, impractical treatments, or insensitive feedback. I would recommend him to any one of my friends, co-workers, or neighbors.

|  Great Caring Pediatrician.  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

When we moved to the area, we were pregnant and researched and met with a few pediatricians..We chose Dr. Bergman because we has overall honest with us. At the hospital when our daughter was born, he took time and was attentive with our questions. Still 19 months later, he is always available, even coming in on a weekend to see my little girl. He has never made me feel like less of a person or silly for thinking something was wrong with my daughter. He is all around a great guy, and I'd recommend him to any of my friends!!

|  Love My Pediatrician  |  show details
by Erin G on Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Bergman is a wonderful, very caring Dr. who always takes time to thoroughly explain everything. We trust him with both of our young sons (2yrs and 7mos) completely. He always puts us at ease and never makes us feel like worry warts, even though I take my kids to the Dr. at ANY sign of something being off. Love Dr. Bergman and could not recommend him more highly!

|  Not as holistic as I was told  |  show details
by schmelley27 on Jan 19th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I saw Dr David Bergman based on referrals that he would be supportive of delayed or no vax. He does have an alternative schedule that he offers, but it starts at 2 months old. If you choose not to vaccinate or do not accept the alternative schedule, you will need to find another pediatrician. This is straight out of his vax handout. Otherwise I think he would make a very personable and professional pediatrician.

|  Wonderful MD  |  show details
by hellerlp on Nov 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have had the experience of both working with Dr. Bergman as his nurse and having my children be his patients...so my view is unique. I can tell you in my professional opinion, he is incredable smart and good at what he does. He was always a pleasure to work for and, for a nurse, that's rare indeed. He has also treated my children and would still be seeing them if we didn't live so far away (Dacula). I respect him on a personal and professional level and think anyone would be fortunate to have their children under his care!!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 27th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My son is ten months old. I started taking him to Dr. Bergman about four months ago. Before deciding on him, we researched Doctors in the ar...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Sour grapes from Jamcal  |  show details
by dgrove62754 on Jun 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I read the review posted by Jamcal and noticed that all reviews posted by him/her are negative. Enough said. Dr. Bergman is a great pediatrician and has gone out of his way (stopped at our house) to treat our children. As to his working at CHOA, many excellent pediatricans give there time to CHOA. I can promise that Dr. Bergman has many patients likely including the bulk of families who have children attending Hillside Elementary. Thus I advise that you ignore the sour grapes posted by Jamcal. He knows not what he is talking about. Dr. Bergman is tops.

|  What a doctor should be  |  show details
by Pereze on Oct 17th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bergman is what a doctor should be. Intelligent, responsive, and professional. My daughter was recently born and Dr. Bergman was there in the morning checking on her every morning and came to the house for her checkup a few days after we took her home from the hospital. I don't know what else you could ask for from a Doctor.

|  WONDERFUL!  |  show details
by ACDCLOY on Mar 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have seen Dr. Bergman since my son's birth almost a year ago. We have been only for well-child visits and vaccs, but he and his office staff are wonderful. In fact, we make the hour drive to see him - despite the number of other peds closer to our home. He does in-home visits right after birth, is always available by phone, returns calls quickly and has always shown an excellent bedside manner to both my child and my husband & me. I highly recommend him!

|  Not an attentive doctor  |  show details
by Jamcal on Apr 8th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I would not recommend Dr. Bergman to my worst enemy. He was inattentive when my child was very ill and gave me the impression that he would be better off doing more important things. He works part-time currently at the CHOA Urgent Care center on Satellite Blvd. He obviously needs extra work as his patient base is limited and so is his expertise in Pediatrics.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  address change  |  show details
by cajrn93 on Feb 24th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Bergman is now practicing at 9570 Nesbit Ferry Rd Alpharetta, Ga 30022. 770-640-8119