Dr. David Bergman MD Patient Reviews

October 29th, 2015
Dr Bergman is an exceptional Doctor. He listens to your concerns fully and responds respectfully and thoroughly. He truly does care for each child. And every staff member is absolutely wonderful. The only con is making a wellness visit. Way too long of a wait, so sadly I have to take my daughter elsewhere for her wellness visit. But I will continue going otherwise. I just wish he wasn't so booked.

August 6th, 2013
Excellent pediatrician
We researched a lot of doctors and Dr. B lived up to all the recommendations. He took his time with us in the hospital when our son was born and has never rushed us through an appointment. His diagnosis is always spot-on, and he has a very calming personality, which is great thing in a pediatrician. My kids have never been afraid of him, or of any of his staff.

March 12th, 2012
Great doctor/great practice.
Dr Bergman has been our pediatrician for over four years and he is a wonderful doctor for both mY children (6 and 3 years). I'm always able to get same day appointments, he even makes an attempt to meet you on the weekends if the kids are not feeling well. His staff are friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

September 6th, 2011
Dr. Bergman is a wonderful children's doctor. He takes what ever time is needed for his patients and parents during an appointment. They entire staff is thoughtful, knowledgeable & caring.

February 3rd, 2011
Perfect Choice!
When we had our son almost 3 years ago, we had selected a group practice that had weekend hours. However, that simply did not work out. I suspected something was abnormal about his reflux and the doctors we were seeing were not responsive enough for a new mother and father. We were referred to Dr. Bergman. Although he is a single doctor (in practice) we took a leap of faith and called him. Without even having seen us or us having made our first appointment, he came to the phone between patients to speak to me directly. We spoke at length and then we made an appointment to take our son in. In one word, "AWESOME!" Dr. Bergman is patient, attentive, and doesn't waste our time with long waits, impractical treatments, or insensitive feedback. I would recommend him to any one of my friends, co-workers, or neighbors.

January 17th, 2011
Great Caring Pediatrician.
When we moved to the area, we were pregnant and researched and met with a few pediatricians..We chose Dr. Bergman because we has overall honest with us. At the hospital when our daughter was born, he took time and was attentive with our questions. Still 19 months later, he is always available, even coming in on a weekend to see my little girl. He has never made me feel like less of a person or silly for thinking something was wrong with my daughter. He is all around a great guy, and I'd recommend him to any of my friends!!

August 18th, 2010
Love My Pediatrician
Dr. Bergman is a wonderful, very caring Dr. who always takes time to thoroughly explain everything. We trust him with both of our young sons (2yrs and 7mos) completely. He always puts us at ease and never makes us feel like worry warts, even though I take my kids to the Dr. at ANY sign of something being off. Love Dr. Bergman and could not recommend him more highly!