A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bernstein is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bernstein, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bernstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Bernstein MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. David Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bernstein practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists and Honolulu Geriatric Doctors.