A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bernstein is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bernstein, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bernstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Bernstein MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. David Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bernstein practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists and Honolulu Geriatric Doctors.