Dr. David M Boland MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Boland is Excellent. Dr. Boland has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Boland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Boland practice?
Dr. David Boland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons and Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Boland, Dr. Dave Boland, Dr. Davis Boland