A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Boland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Boland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Boland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David M. Boland practice?
- Dr. David Boland has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Boland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons and Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.