Learn more about Dr. David Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Boland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Boland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boland graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Boland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David M. Boland practice?
- Dr. David Boland has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Boland practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons and Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.