Learn more about Dr. David Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bradley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bradley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Macinnis Bradley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bradley practice?
- Dr. David Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons and Redwood City Sports Medicine Doctors.