A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bradley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bradley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Macinnis Bradley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bradley practice?
- Dr. David Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.