A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bradley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bradley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Macinnis Bradley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bradley practice?
- Dr. David Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bradley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.