Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile
7901 Maple Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912
877-261-8650
Locations and availability (3)

|  worth the wait  |  show details
by Monika G on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr Brill is knowledgable, professional, kind and understanding. He was highly recommended by several of my coworkers who have worked with him.

|  Patient  |  show details
by CLB on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr, Brill is professional, skilled, analytical, and caring. I recommend him highly for whatever heart condition you have.

|  My Review of Dr. Brill  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Dr. Brill is a Very good Cardiologist - I have had to have Stent work 3 Times and 2 times Dr. Brill was the one doing the work. BUT his Bedside manners need some work. If he changes your medication don't expect Dr. Brill to explain why.Also Dr. Brill is well know for his research work in Cardiolog.

|  A very competent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

Dr. Brill installed a doulbe sting back in 1999 in a very precarious location(raved by Boston Doctors). He performed this procedure when I was in critical conditon due to other complications. those stints are still in good condition. Being in the Adventist Hospital for several weeks, Dr. Drill showed his compassion, expertise and dedication throught my recovery. If I were living in his practice area, i woould not hesitate to have him as my primary cardiologist.I rate him an A

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2010

Very dedicated individual

|  David M. Brill  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2009

Dr. Brill is great at answering questions and explaining medical info in easily understandable style without being condescending. His recommendations for doctors in other areas of specialty are generally very good choices. He dicusses options rather than dictating to patients. If I were unable to make my own decisions, he is the one doctor I would most trust to do so on my behalf.