A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brody is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brody, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from New York University.
Dr. Brody has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marshall Brody MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Brody practice?
- Dr. David Brody has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brody practices Psychiatry near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Psychiatrists.