A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brody is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brody
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Brody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brody, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from New York University.
Dr. Brody has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Brody MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Brody practice?
- Dr. David Brody has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brody practices Psychiatry near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Psychiatrists.