Dr. David Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brown?

Heart of Gold

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Dr. David Brown has by far the best bedside manner I have ever witnessed or experienced, humble and compassionate to even the most difficult of patients. On top of that, he is precise and thorough. I wish that he were not strictly an emergency room doctor, but I can see why he is there.

He saved my life!

Posted on April 8th, 2009

I wish Dr. Brown had a private practice so I could continue to see him for all my families medical needs. He is the most caring, thorough doctor I have ever seen and his bedside manner humbled me. I've been to doctors and emergency rooms for the same symptoms and I continued to walk out with different prescriptions to mask my problem. Dr. Brown was determined to find out the cause and treat that. He did.Thank you so much.

Posted on February 12th, 2009

ONE OF THE MOST KIND, CARING & COMPASSIONATE DOCTORS THAT I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. HIS PATIENTS & THEIR HEALTH CONCERNS COME FIRST. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS BEYOND COMPARE. AS A FELLOW HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, HE'S MY CHOICE FOR MEDICAL CARE.

Posted on January 13th, 2017