A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.