A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morgan Brown MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Neurology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists.