Dr. David Burke MD Patient Reviews

3.8

April 22nd, 2015
i thank dr Burke and staff for good care and treatment, he is very good as i have had a severe type of migraine while another md was treating me for tia's! it has been a challenge for me to find a med that agrees with me due to also having long term lyme disease ty all for helping meand not giving up on me.

April 1st, 2014
Dr. Burke is always very caring and goes above and beyond for me. His staff is always nice and very friendly and professional, but at the same time make you feel your very important. Would and have recommended Dr. Burke to people.

April 20th, 2012
Dr. Burke is a terrible doctor. He told me my problems were stressed related and that I needed therapy. He asked me to get an MRI to prove to me nothing was wrong. All he did to arrive at this conclusion was look in my eyes and ears and check my reflexes. After seeing another neurologist I was rushed in for a MRI and then rushed into surgery. Turns out I have a severe spinal cord injury. I would never recommend anyone to see him.

June 27th, 2011
knows his stuff
After being misdiagnosed for many years. I went to dr burke expecting the same answers as always. But he took the time to listen look at the scans and also put all the pieces together. He gave me a diagnosis and pushed to get my testing done before I lost my insurance. He is very caring and knows his stuff after 10 min of the appointment he knew what was wrong with me.

June 23rd, 2011
This Dr really listened to me and for the first time I had a good experience. He is a very nice person to have for a neurologist and I highly recommend to anyone.

August 7th, 2009
Am from Boston, MA so finding Dr. Burke here in Maine was a god sent. He was attentive, personable and interested in my issues. After several tests his diagnosis was accurate and the medication he perscribed has changed the quality of my life. Highly recommend this doctor.