A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burt, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Burt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Burt practice?
- Dr. David Burt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Burt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainfield, IL.
See Plainfield Surgeons.