A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Callahan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Callahan DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Callahan practice?
- Dr. David Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Callahan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near West Grove, PA.
See West Grove Internists, West Grove Critical Care Practitioners, and West Grove Geriatric Doctors.