Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Callahan
Dr. David Callahan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Grove, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Callahan is affiliated with Jennersville Regional Hospital, Wilmington Hospital and Christiana Care Health Services. Dr. Callahan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Callahan has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. David Callahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Grove, PA.
Dr. Pamela Simpson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
West Grove, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Michael Duzy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Grove, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Bonnie Callahan
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Grove, PA 0 mi10