A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cantrell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cantrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cantrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Med Center of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew Cantrell MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Cantrell practice?
- Dr. David Cantrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cantrell practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Irving Internists.