A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Castro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Castro practice?
Dr. David Castro practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.