A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Christensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Christensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Christensen practice?
- Dr. David Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Christensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.