A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Christensen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Christensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Christensen practice?
- Dr. David Christensen has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Christensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Gooding, ID.
See Twin Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.