A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Clark practice?
Dr. David Clark practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Cardiologists.