A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Clark MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Clark practice?
- Dr. David Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clark practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Cardiologists.