A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Clark MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Clark practice?
- Dr. David Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clark practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Cardiologists.