A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cohan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Cohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Cohan MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Cohan practice?
- Dr. David Cohan has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Cohan practices Surgery near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Westport, CT.
See Fairfield Surgeons.