Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
great doctor I drive over 50 miles to see him.

April 4th, 2016
Best Doctor ever
Best Dr. I have ever had!

July 22nd, 2015
Best doctor ever in every way !!!! Where are you?Are you still seeing patients?

April 23rd, 2014
Great Doctor--I travel 45 miles one way for office visits
David has been my doctor ever since he started practicing back to the days with Dr. Copeland. He is a caring doctor and wants to get to the bottom of what is causing a person to be sick. He IS NOT a bandage or aspirin doctor that tells you this and keeps you coming back. He is in the medical field to help people. I have moved away from the area but when I need a doctor I travel to Cornelius to see him. I trust him as a doctor and with my life. His staff will even work to get me in if I'm having problems--as they are aware of my asthma issues.

October 22nd, 2013
EXCEPTIONAL CARE
I owe my health and my life to David. He is unbeatably the most careing Doctor I have ever encountered. He has been my personnal physician since '96. Folks I cannot speak high enough about Dr. Cook, he is unquestionably the very, very best.

October 15th, 2012
Dr Cook has been our family physician. for many years.He is a very caring knowledgeabe Dr. And I trust him completely. I have no doubt that he has only my very best well being in mind when treating me. I only wish everybody had a doctor that cared for them as much as he does for his patients.

August 30th, 2012
New to the area
Our family is new to the area. My daughter has been through a tough year, and to end her summer had pneumonia. Dr. Cook and his staff immediately took her on as a new patient, we were seen within a day, and had the most incredible bedside manner. My daughter hasn't trusted anyone in the past year but immediately listened to his advice and felt so secure. She is all healed and I cannot thank everyone enough, mostly Dr. Cook though, for helping her believe in him without hesitation! I have been in the medical field now for 20 years and I could not be more impressed with the efficiency, kindness and respect we were shown. Truly a gem among the rocks in the world!

October 18th, 2011
Dr. Cook has been my doctor for almost 20 years, he is a wonderful caring doctor. I think since Dr. Cook had been such a good doctor, he has acquired many more patients so it is hard to make an appointment with him; and when you see him, the time spent is very limited. I still ask for Dr. Cook everytime however because he is that good and cares that much for me and my family.

July 6th, 2011
Dr Cook is the best doctor my family has ever seen.

February 23rd, 2011
Best ever.
Dr Cook has been my Dr since 1990's--I live 45 miles away and I still go to him. He is a wonderful doctor and very dedicated to his work. You are not a number in his files--you are someone he really takes interest in and cares about your health.

January 14th, 2008
GREAT DR!
Wonderful bedside manner. Dr Cook is a great family dr.He treats the whole person, and family, not just the disease. He takes the time to listen, and really cares. He has even called to discuss things with me on the phone. I now live 800 miles away, but still see him!