Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Cook
Dr. David Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Shriners Hospital For Children, OHSU Hospital and Oregon Health Science University. He speaks English.
Dr. David Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco
Hospitalist, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0.34 mi12
Dr. Steve Kaplan
Portland, OR 0.34 mi33
Dr. David Liss
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Portland, OR 0.35 mi14