A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mervyn Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Davis practice?
- Dr. David Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Davis practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.