A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Davis is Good. Dr. Davis has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University Of Witwatersrand (South Africa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Davis practice?
Dr. David Davis practices Otolaryngology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Novi Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Davis, Dr. Dave Davis, Dr. Davis Davis