Otolaryngologists

29201 Telegraph Rd
Ste 500
Southfield, MI 48034
248-569-5985
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  I recieved NO relief after $3000.00 out of pocket  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

I had and still have sinusitis.I did not have insurance at the time.he said he would lower his fee to $3000.00 for an hour surgery.I have never gotten better. I still have the exact symptoms i had before surgery.Lack of smell,taste,persistant pain in all 4 sinus areas.I heard he retired,thats good news for everyone.

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
by Jeffrey Johnson on Jul 3rd, 2013

I had many of the same problems as previous posts. I went in for a septoplasty and he offered to do a cosmetic procedure. He took too much off the bridge of my nose and also slimmed and reconstructed the tip using grafts. I have been left with daily swelling and breathing problems since the surgery in November 2007. I would like to sue Dr. Davis knowing he has done this to many other patients. I am very sorry to hear this has happened to others. Would previous posters with poor results please contact me via email j5johnson13@gmail.com. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

|  show details
by 2013 on Apr 7th, 2013

He did not helped me.

|  history...  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

I first treated with Dr. Davis in 1976, when I needed surgery. I saw him again last year with difficulties from a disabling accident. He's still the best!

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

He doesn't have enfough patience to listen what the patient is telling.And finally he said you do not have any problems. But I went to the different doctor and find the accurate diagones.Highly recommended not to go.

|  Lacks Skill and Morals  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

Had a similar experience to the previous posting. Simply went to him for deviated septum correction and he also wanted to do a full plastic surgery. The results are disastrous and it looks less attractive than before the surgery.Specifically, one side is pulled in more than the other and is carved out. The tip now droops whereas it did not before. Any intelligent person will learn from my mistake and go to a real plastic surgeon. Dr. Davis is not one and pretends that he is as qualified. Trust your gut, he does not have a pleasant nose himself and lacks bedside manner.Every day I must deal with the decision to go to him. Other revision surgeons have indicated the mistakes he made and the fact that some cannot be easily fixed.Plastic surgery is a big decision. The first one is critical as following surgeries are more unlikely to result in what you're looking for. Pay more, find someone qualified, and go to a better doctor. It is worth it.I deeply regret going to Dr. Davis.

|  Not Good for Nose Treatment  |  show details
by Ayanna Kushing on Apr 18th, 2010

Dr. Davis is one of the worst doctors I have had. I had difficulty breathing through my nose and was advised to pursue surgery. He not only offered to do the surgery but suggested that I allow him to improve the aesthetics of the nose.The end result was that the breathing problem persists and the nose has many asymmetries. One side of the nose has collapsed and there is a dorsal bump on one side only now. It gives the appearance of a twisted nose. When I expressed these concerns to him he sternly and impatiently expressed that he had other patients to tend to. He did not care about the results of the surgery post-operatively.I would have been better off going to a doctor with higher standards.

|  best in town  |  show details
by orchard on Oct 5th, 2007 on kudzu.com

a dr offcie who keep patient care above all.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com