A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Donaldson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donaldson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Donaldson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Donaldson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacing; Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Donaldson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Donaldson MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. David Donaldson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Donaldson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woonsocket, RI.
See Woonsocket Internists and Woonsocket Cardiologists.