A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Donaldson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donaldson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Donaldson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Donaldson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacing; Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Donaldson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Donaldson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. David Donaldson has 12 office locations.
Dr. David Donaldson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cranston, RI and North Smithfield, RI.
See Woonsocket Internists and Woonsocket Cardiologists.