A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dorfman, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Surgical Pathology
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Thymus Cancer
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Dorfman MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. David Dorfman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dorfman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists and Boston Hematologists.