A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorfman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Dorfman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dorfman, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Surgical Pathology
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Thymus Cancer
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Dorfman MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. David Dorfman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dorfman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.