A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Douglas, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Douglas, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Douglas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morrison Douglas MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Douglas practice?
- Dr. David Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. David Douglas practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.