A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Epstein, Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Epstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marc Epstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Epstein practice?
- Dr. David Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Epstein practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.