A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Evans, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- White County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Evans practice?
Dr. David Evans practices Cardiovascular Disease near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Cardiologists.