A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Evans, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Evans MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Evans practice?
- Dr. David Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. David Evans practices Cardiovascular Disease near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Cardiologists.