A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fenig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fenig, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenig graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fenig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Fenig MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Fenig practice?
- Dr. David Fenig has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Fenig practices Urology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Towson Urologists.