A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David French, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. French has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Manning French MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. French practice?
- Dr. David French has 1 office location.
Dr. David French practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.