A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Friedel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Friedel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moshe Friedel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Friedel practice?
- Dr. David Friedel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Friedel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Gastroenterologists.