A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Friedel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moshe Friedel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Friedel practice?
- Dr. David Friedel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Friedel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Gastroenterologists.