A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gilbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Gilbert DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. David Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gilbert practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Internists and Hanover Cardiologists.