A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gilbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Gilbert DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. David Gilbert has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Gilbert practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Spring Grove, PA.
See Hanover Internists and Hanover Cardiologists.