A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilbert is Excellent. Dr. Gilbert has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Gilbert practice?
Dr. David Gilbert practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA and Spring Grove, PA.
See York Internists and York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Gilbert, Dr. Davis Gilbert, Dr. Dewey Gilbert