Dr. David Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gill?

July 13th, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Sweeney

Got an eye exam with Dr. Rachel Sweeney for the first time (I've had an exam with Dr. David Gill in the past as have my son and wife). She was very professional, thorough, asked good questions, explained things clearly and was very personable. Definitely would recommend. The young man who did the preliminaries was also very good as was the young woman at the reception desk. Overall, very pleased with visit.

May 22nd, 2013

Best ER Doctor

My 3 year old was extremely sick one weekend night and we finally decided it was time to take him to the Er. This was his first time there and he was scared and I was heart broken to put him through the whole process but it was definitely necessary. Anyways, our doctor was Dr. Gill at Bromenn and he was the kindest doctor! He took excellent care of my son and was great at explaining things not only to us as adults but then to my son also. I don't think I have anything bad to say about him. It just really impressed us with how considerate he was and thorough. When we watched him work throughout the ER it sincerely looked like he treated all of his co-workers and patients like this. Great doctor, consider yourself lucky if you have him in the Er.

January 20th, 2017